STUDY in Germany FREE
With coloboration with ISL germany, PATHE Global Campus introduces pathway programs to access German PUBLIC universities which offers 100% SCHOLARSHIPS.
PATHE Study abroad – German Pathway Program
Sri Lankan students can complete the preparation course of the German programme in less than 3 months at PATHE and continue the remainder of the language component in Germany. Once the students complete the German language course in Germany (at ISL) in approximately one year; they can begin their university higher education at any of the following State-Funded universities in Germany, at absolutely ZERO COST!
- University of Applied Sciences Jena
- University of Clausthal
- University of Applied Sciences Georg Agricola Bochum
Areas of specialization are
- Business Management
- Information Technology
- Engineering Sciences
- Health & Nursing
- Bio-Science related areas
- Social Science & Humanities
Entry requirements – Bachelor:
- O/L – 6 C’s (2 languages – Sin or Tam + Eng, Maths / Science)
- A/L – 3 S’s (Business Management related)
- A/L – 3 C’s (Engineering, Science, etc.)
Entry requirements – Masters:
- Successfully completed Bachelor degree with a minimum avg. of 75%. Classes taken during BA degree have to match exactly requirements for Masters
- Most universities require the student to do a higher Bachelor first, to make up credits and classes needed. The length of the higher Bachelor is determined by the universit
A1 programme within four moths time at PATHE A2, B1, B1+, C1 & C2 to be delivered in Germany.
Main intakes / every month intake
Our main intakes are every six weeks. You will find the course starting dates and arrival dates on the ISL registration form January /July
Please Note: Language programme is every 6 weeks
Click here to make an inquiry.